Funding Futures in the NDIS Context - It's a Jigsaw! Workshop
Explore and strengthen your understanding of the funding opportunities presented by the NDIS to develop your ability to plug funding gaps.
New South Wales
This workshop will be facilitated by Disability Services Consulting and will have particular relevence for CEOS, EOs or Senior Managers of Advocacy & Information organisations in the disability sector. We will explore:
NDIS developments and updates including
- Productivity Commission and government responses
- Support Coordination including Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Supported Independent Living (SIL)
'Sell what you are good at'
- Hear from two Advocacy & Information organisations who are investigating/in the process of commercialising aspects of their expertise in different ways. What are their models?
Future Options - Workshop activity
- What strategies are being considered by your organisation, what steps do you need to take, and what are the risks?
Diversifying your funding base
- Should you be considering alternative options such as philanthropy, probono, corporate support and more. Options and real life examples of success from the disability sector.
Building a case for an 'Ask' - Workshop activity
- Work through what you need, who can help & how and create a strategy.
Date: Thursday 8th March 2018
Time: 9:30am - 4pm (Registrations open from 9am)
Location: Youth Action meeting room, Level 4, 52-58 William St, Woolloomooloo, Sydney.
Nearest train station is St James or Museum, both 10 min walk away.
Registration is essential for this event as there are limited places available. To confirm your attendance, please REGISTER