Investing in communities: NCOSS regional conferences (Wagga Wagga)
Come along to your closest regional conference to contribute to the development of NCOSS policy and advocacy.
Rules Club Wagga Wagga
New South Wales
Over the past two years, our members have been incredibly generous in contributing their time, energy and expertise to the development of NCOSS policy and advocacy. Working with our members across NSW has enhanced our work, but there’s so much more we can do together.
This year we are partnering with other peak bodies and government departments to make the experience richer, stronger and more informed.
Our regional conferences bring together NCOSS members and stakeholders from across the social sector, running consultations, panel discussions, capacity building sessions and, as usual, there will be plenty of networking opportunities!
The morning's consultation sessions will cover the following policy areas. Click on the links below to download the relevant policy briefing papers:
- Housing and Homelessness
- Gender Equality and Domestic Violence
- Children, Young People and Families
We will be running concurrent workshop opportunities in the afternoon to allow conference attendees to engage in the stream that is most relevant to their work. Opportunities include:
- Department of Finance, Services and Innovation: Demystifying procurement and engaging with the Social Innovation Council
- Law Reform Commission: Review of Guardianship Law in NSW
- I4G Pitch: Getting you pitch ready
- NCOSS: Building Power - Advocacy that achieves change
- fams: Outcomes Is Old Hat – Been There Done That
- icare: A conversation with icare. Innovation, health and wellbeing.
Please come along to your closest regional conference to bring your perspective to our policy and advocacy work across NSW.
For more information email email@example.com.
NOTE: Due to catering and booking commitments, cancellations made within three days (excluding public holidays and weekends) of the course/event cannot be refunded.