The Office of the Children's Guardian offers free child safe training sessions for people working or volunteering in child related organisations in NSW. The sessions will provide you with skills and resources to help you establish more effective methods to manage risk and focus on creating safe environments for children and young people.
- Creating a child safe culture
- Codes of conduct
- Situational prevention and effective risk management
- Effective recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques
These seminars and workshops are FREE but registration is essential.
The Office of the Children's Guardian may consider a request from an organisation for specific training or information about the Working With Children Check or child safe organisations.