Strategy to Action is a consulting business, based in Northern NSW and owned/operated by Robyn Condon and Susie Dunn. We have extensive experience working in the Community Services sector for a combined total of 32 years, across aged, disability and children’s services. We have worked with Local Government, the Not for Profit and For Profit sectors and have an extensive understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements. We are practical, resourceful, and innovative and we work very hard! Similarly we work efficiently to meet deadlines and will ensure that work is completed of a high quality and to your satisfaction. We will travel widely for work.
Some of the work we have recently completed includes: grant applications; policy and procedure manual; Aged Care programming; strategic plans; preparation for Third Party Verification (disability programs) and designing and streamlining systems which make work easier! We are currently working on a Disability Inclusion Action Plan and a Programming template for a Commonwealth Home Support Program.
Our combined qualifications included Master Gerontology, Graduate Certificate Gerontology, Diploma Social Science, Diploma Social Science Child Studies, ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificates (2), Bachelor of Arts.
Visit our website for more information or please, give us a call if you would like more information.
Geographical spread or limits: NSW or Queensland
Strategy to Action will provide an end to end service from strategic planning through to policy and systems development and on to review, update and organisation of procedures with accompanying documentation and filing protocols. Clients will define their projects which could include, but are not limited to, any of the following activities:
- Policies and procedure manuals & review
- Develop and streamline systems
- Grant/tender applications
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Internal Auditing
- Preparation for Third Party Verification, Quality Review & NDIS
- Performance Appraisal development
We will assist service providers in “doing the paperwork they don’t have time to do”.
Values and principles statement:
The vision of Strategy to Action is:
- To build a superior service with an excellent reputation for integrity, professionalism and on-target delivery;
- To meet the challenges of good governance for client organisations, in the ever-changing community service sector;
- To maintain financial security for Strategy to Action;
- To support and promote the work life balance of business partners and staff;
- To do the paperwork that clients don’t have time to do, efficiently and effectively.
235 Rodgers Road
Glen Innes, 2370