Gina commenced her career in health as a School Dental Therapist. Having completed further study in Community Services, Quality Auditing and Government Policy.
- Gina is able to contribute experience of large systems and processes through her work history across a number of state government departments such as: Corrections NSW, Aging Disability and Home Care, Home Care Authority, Housing NSW, FACS, Health NSW (Clinical Risk/InforMH), Treasury NSW and the Department for Women.
- Gina is able to contribute the voice of the clinician and consumer.
- Gina is able to contribute experience as front line, manager and CEO within the not-for -profit NGO sector.
Tender and Grant writing in the areas of:
- Mental Health (mainstream)
- Mental Health (recovery and peer support)
- Drug and Alcohol Services
- Disability Services
- Community Care
- Aged Care Packages
- Supported Accommodation.
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Work Health and Safety
- Board and Management Committee Governance for new members
- Introduction to Applying Recovery Principals in Service Delivery
Data: With experience as NSW Mental Health Benchmarking Manager Gina is able to assist organisations to set up, implement and interpret their data collection.
Geographical spread or limits: Australia wide