Tailored management consultancy services for not-for-profits, specialising in conflict management, organisation development, training and facilitation. Debbie Jamieson brings to her work a distinct versatility, gained from over 25 years' management and consulting experience in the not-for-profit sector.
Debbie has excellent interpersonal skills and relates easily to people at all levels within an organisation. Her problem-solving approach assists managers and teams to articulate their goals and find creative solutions to organisational challenges. At the same time, Debbie's strong background in conflict management brings skills in group facilitation and consensus building. Debbie is accustomed to presenting to and working with groups of all sizes. With high-level management and leadership abilities, she is able to lead teams through large-scale, complex projects such as mergers and organisational change management.
Debbie works with a wide variety of organisations from small grass-roots community groups through to large community organisations, Local Councils, Area Health Services and International charities. Debbie's clients represent a broad range of service types and target groups including neighbourhood and community centres, children’s services, migrant and multicultural services, community transport, aged, disability, youth, mental health, drug and alcohol, housing and homelessness services, peak bodies and advocacy services.
Geographical spread or limits: Sydney based with the ability to travel Australia-wide.
- Conflict Management (including mediation and conflict coaching)
- Facilitation (consultations, planning, team-building, partnership negotiations)
- Training - see website for details
- Merger Project Management
- Preparation for Quality Review / Accreditation including:
- Home Care Standards
- NSW Disability Service Standards
- National Quality Standards for early childhood education and care
- Organisational Development, specifically:
- Strategic Planning
- Tender Writing
- System Development
- Organisational Review
- Policy Development
Contact us today for a free initial consultation. We will discuss your organisational needs and how we can assist, and provide an obligation free quote.
Values and principles statement:
- As the Director and Principal Consultant I give my personal attention to each and every project.
- I am committed to delivering services which exceed customer expectations.
- My philosophy is to work collaboratively with organisations to understand and build on their strengths and talents rather than to impose “text-book” solutions.
- I strive to establish long-term working relationships with clients. The benefit to clients is that they receive personalised attention from a consultant who has developed a thorough understanding of their business.
- I am highly professional and committed to every project I undertake, no matter how big or small, ensuring that I deliver quality outcomes that are tailored to your needs.
Debbie Jamieson (Director/Principal Consultant)
PO Box 965, Kingsford, Sydney NSW 2032