Amos Consulting is a leading boutique business development consultancy specialising in the health, community, and human services sectors. We specialise in preparing complex bids, proposals, and business cases for State and Commonwealth Government tenders. Since 2008, we have helped our clients to secure contracts for services that total more than $400 million.
With 10 years’ experience in the sector, Amos Consulting has helped organisations to develop new and innovative services, build service partnerships and consortia, navigate sector reform, and improve financial sustainability. Our services help health, community and human services organisations identify markets, assess opportunities, position themselves within the service landscape, and pursue and win new service revenue and contracts.
We are trusted by not-for-profits across Australia including:
- The Salvation Army, Oasis Youth Services
- Australian Foundation for Disability
- Life Without Barriers
- Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia
- Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network
- Northern Sydney Primary Health Network
- Providential Homes
- Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council of NSW
- SydWest Multicultural Services
- Anglicare Southern Queensland
- TAFE Queensland
We offer a suite of specialist business development services for health and community service organisations.
- Preparation of tenders, bids, grants, proposals and business cases: Our skilled team designs and delivers highly persuasive submissions for NSW and Commonwealth Government, Primary Health Network, and Local Health District tender opportunities.
- Service design, development and innovation: Amos Consulting has had the privilege of working with our clients on ground-breaking projects such as: social bond proposals; LikeMind Adult Integrated Mental Health Centres; and sector reform projects.
- Business development: We assist with business development planning, and design whole-of-organisation business development strategies.
Our team is passionate about contributing to meaningful projects in the health and community service sectors that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
11 Kenrose St, Carina, QLD 4152