Aon insurance for NCOSS Members
Approved and recommended by NCOSS, Aon's NCOSS Community Cover puts you in good hands. It is a tailored and well-priced buildable insurance package designed for not-for-profit and human services organisations.
Aon are pleased to launch a new, interactive, simple online tool, the NFP Insurance Puzzle Solver that they have developed to make the often daunting and confusing world of NFP insurance easier. The Insurance Puzzle Solver will help you to identify, understand and apply for online, only the insurance covers your organisation needs. Try it today!
Aon’s NFP Insurance Puzzle Solver provides access to the 6 key insurance covers required for an NCOSS member:
- Public Liability
- Property insurances
- Personal Accident for Volunteers
- Owned and non-owned motor vehicle insurance
- Protector/Association Liability
- Business Interruption insurance
When you get insurance through Aon, you can be confident that;
- your insurance is secure. Aon only uses Australian-authorised insurers.
- your insurance policies are designed to best meet community services needs and are recommend by NCOSS.
- Aon’s insurance covers you for items other insurance providers do not, including;
To try Aon's Insurance Puzzle Solver, apply for your insurance or for any insurance queries:
Visit the Aon NCOSS page: NCOSS Community Cover
Call the Aon NFP Team phone: 1800 123 266 (ask for NCOSS Community Cover)
Want more info?
Additional information on insurance for community organisations can be found in our insurance booklet: Insurance: What's it all about?
NOTE: NCOSS does not underwrite or provide any advice in relation to Aon’s NCOSS Community Cover. All enquiries as to the scope, terms and cost of the NCOSS Community Cover should be directed to Aon. NCOSS receives a commission from Aon when they sell NCOSS Community Cover products and that enables NCOSS to provide insurance and risk management assistance to the community sector.