NCOSS Big Picture eNews is currently sent to over 3,500 subscribers - members, affiliates and government organisations - and then circulated amongst select staff and networks at each organisation, increasing its reach.
This is an ideal way to get your event or message out to a large number of people working in the NSW health and community services sector.
There are a range of options to choose from when deciding which advertising option is best suited to your needs. Please note that advertising bookings are now taken through communityNet. View Advertising Options & Costs, then complete the content submission form or email email@example.com.
NCOSS members receive 20% off e-News advertising.
- Banner advert: towards top of page, above lead article.
- Square advert (News, Resources and Events): towards middle of page.
|Issue #||Publication dates 2018|
Note: Dates may be subject to last minute changes due to production requirements.
- Published: Fortnightly on Thursdays (except late December/early January) - see schedule above
- Distribution: Over 3,500 direct subscribers
- Format: electronic newsletter
- Ad dimensions:
- Banner: 600x150 pixels (wxh)
- Box (news and resources): 150 x100 pixels (wxh)
- Artwork: Must be provided as RGB tif, jpg or png file plus URL to appropriate website for linking.
Please get in touch with with Laura Maclean for general advertising enquiries - email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 02 8960 7902