NCOSS eNews is currently sent to over 2000 members, affiliates and government organisations - and then circulated amongst select staff and networks at each organisation, increasing its reach.
This is an ideal way to get your event or message out to a large number of people working in the NSW health and community services sector.
Book now with Laura Maclean email: [email protected] phone: 02 8960 7902
- Banner advert: under leading article.
- Square advert: towards bottom of page.
- Noticeboard: bottom of the page.
|Issue #||Publication dates 2017|
Note: Dates may be subject to last minute changes due to production requirements.
- Published: Fortnightly (except late December/early January) - see schedule above
- Distribution: Over 2000 direct subscribers
- Format: electronic newsletter
- Issued: Wednesdays, as per publication schedule
- Booking/ad artwork/copy deadline: Monday before issue publication, 4pm
- Ad dimensions:
- Banner: 600x90 pixels (wxh)
- Box: 300x232 pixels (wxh)
- Artwork: Must be provided as RGB tif, jpg, png file plus URL to appropriate website for linking.
Note: ads can be designed at NCOSS for $55. (GST inc).
- Display ads: bookings are made on a first in, first served basis. It is possible to book multiple or consecutive issues, however only three (3) issues can be booked consecutively within a three month period.
- Noticeboard: listings are restricted to 50 words, including advertiser website and contact details.
|Not for profit||Not for profit||For profit & Government||For profit & Government|
|NCOSS Member||Non-member||NCOSS Affiliate||Non-affiliate|