The Buck Stops with the Board Conference Papers
- NCOSS Sector Development Conference
- 3 May 2012
Management Committees as the Employer
This conference focused on the major role of Boards as the employer, from a range of perspectives, and in the context of the Equal Pay Decision.
The program will include speakers on the following topics:
- Successful Boards in 2012.
- The Legal Responsibilities of Boards as Employers.
- The Equal Pay Decision in Queensland-issues for Boards,
the QCOSS Experience.
- The Equal Pay Decision and the needs of small Regional Boards.
In the afternoon there was a panel of ‘seasoned experts’ to explored the role of Boards in leading organisational change.
Video and audio proceedings will be available later in the month.