Job seekers - don't miss out on the job you're looking for!
There are several ways to keep up to date with current listings...
| Add your email to a confidential list to be notified when a new job has been listed!
How it works
- You receive a daily email that states: "The NCOSS Community Jobs page has been updated. The following jobs
have been listed:
'job title, organisation, applications close date'" plus a link to the individual job listings.
- You can elect to unsubscribe from the service at any time.
- Send an email to:
- Subject line: "Subscribe"
- Email text: Tell us the email address you'd like subscribed to the service
- If you use Hotmail or similar free subscriber email services,
you will need to add <
> to your 'safe list' to
receive the BCC bulk mail from this list (for Hotmail account users,
once you have signed in, go to: Options>Mail Handling> Safe List).
- If you are not receiving updates it may be because you are using spam filtering software and you will need to add "
" to your 'safe list' to receive the BCC bulk mail from this list.
- Some large organisations (government departments, universities,
etc) may use firewalls to block certain types of bulk email - if you are
not receiving updates this may be the reason.
- This service is never used to send out attachments or unsolicited emails.
- Privacy: Your email address will not be revealed to any
third party nor used for any other purpose other than the notification
of Community Jobs updates.
| If you have a Twitter account you can follow us for new job tweets:
|Subscribe to our RSS feed for new listings: