Get the word out about your job vacancy - list
it on the NCOSS web site!
Community Jobs assists community and welfare sector organisations
find quality staff and is the #1 destination for thousands of people who
visit our site every week.
Community Jobs is available to all organisations in the community
sector, as well as all levels of government. Our daily Jobs Bulletin
containing a summary of the recent listings goes out to over 1200
individuals seeking jobs in the NSW Human Services Community Sector.
You can place your advert in one of two ways:
Before sending your advert please read the important information below.
Cost: (includes GST) - new rates effective 1.7.12
Please note: the rates have been
increased effective 1 July 2012.
For more information on becoming a member or affiliate of NCOSS - click here
- Community sector & non-profit
NCOSS member - $70
Non-member - $110
- Government & corporate organisations
Affiliates - $170
Non-member - $230
Length: advertisements can be as
detailed or brief as you prefer - you can also supply selection criteria
and job descriptions. NCOSS recommends that shorter advertisements are
likely to work better in attracting candidates.
Number of positions per single listing:
- you can supply more than one postion but no more than five
positions per listing, however they must all have the same
date for close of applications
- multiple jobs in a single listing (providing they all have the same
close of application date) will be charged as a single listing
- no more than five positions
are to be listed in a single listing
- please note: to qualify for a single charge, multiple jobs must
be submitted together in the same email/document/form - any jobs
submitted separately do not qualify even if they have the same
close of application date.
- listings are almost always placed on-line within one working day of
receipt, sometimes due to staffing and work flow at NCOSS it may take
up to two working days - you will be notified by email if a delay
than this is anticipated. If your ad hasn't gone online after two
working days, please contact NCOSS (92112599 ext115) as the email may
not have been recieved.
- listings remain on-line until close of applications date.
- listings without a close of application date can remain online for
one month although they can be removed earlier, if required, by your
- you will be notified by email once the listing is online.
NCOSS reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
- Please include your invoicing details with the listing.
- We will invoice you upon receipt and placement on the advert.
Stephen (Communications Officer)
We are keen to make this service as useful as possible to potential
employers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve
it. Feedback and suggestions to
phone: (02) 9211 2599 ext 115